- Health insurance: We offer three highly competitive healthcare options, as well as dental and vision plans
- Basic life, accidental death, and long-term disability insurance: All full-time employees automatically receive basic life and accidental death insurance, as well as long-term disability insurance, at no extra charge
- Additional voluntary life coverage for employee, spouse, or children (optional)
- Short-term disability (optional)
Retirement Savings Plan
All new employees are eligible to contribute to a 401(k). Upon meeting additional requirements, Resolvit will match contributions at a rate of 50% (up to six percent of pre-tax income).
Vacation, Sick/Personal, and Holidays
- Employees are compensated with time off for vacation and sick/personal days. Vacation accrual is based on years of service and ranges from 80 to 160 hours, as well as 40 hours per year of sick or personal leave. Part-time employees in California are eligible for three sick days per year.
- Holidays: Six days annually, plus two “floating holidays” chosen by the employee (from a pre-approved list).
Tuition Reimbursement and Training Assistance
Resolvit is excited to assist employees in continuing their professional education and development. Full-time salaried employees who have completed three months of service are eligible for tuition and training assistance of up to $2,500 per calendar year.
Rock Star at Work Employee Referral Program
We pride ourselves on our teamwork and expertise. Our employee referral program helps us find great people to build great teams. Current Resolvit employees who refer talented colleagues or contacts to us, who we then go on to hire, are eligible for a bonus of $3,000 (certain conditions apply).